Depth of Extinction
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In a world rife with violence, rumors of killer machines have spread far and wide. As a number of factions emerge – violently vying for power – you become the sole defender of humanity’s last standing government. Only you can create the ultimate squad and save humanity!
Explore an emergent storyline filled with random encounters and turn-based tactical battles as you traverse an underwater world. With just yourself and your soldiers facing an unknown enemy, gear up and prepare to engage in combat at any any given moment – uncovering the deep storyline one battle at a time. Choose from 10 different classes, each with their own unique skill set, and give your soldiers a choice of more than 150 different weapons and armor to strike back at the enemy.
A word of warning, though: Depth of Extinction is not forgiving – and death is permanent.
Gather your troops and take part in intense turn-based tactical battles on humankind’s last stand against the unknown!
- Turn-based tactical battles
- Emergent storyline on randomly generated maps with random encounters
- Unlock 8 unique character classes
- Outfit your team with 115 different weapons, armor, and items
- Fight 25 unique enemies from 5 factions
Connect With Us
|Updated||6 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 31, 2016|
|Genre||Role Playing, Survival|
|Made with||Unity, Tiled|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Horror, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Strategy RPG, Tactical RPG, Turn-based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.74 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update: Controller Support, Enemies and Effects10 days ago
- Color Blind Mode and Bug FixesFeb 11, 2019
- Build 49 is now live with major optimizations and a few other changesFeb 04, 2019
- Winter Update Is Live!Dec 19, 2018
- Build 48 Preview: Balancing Update and Addressing FeedbackOct 03, 2018
- Launch Day and Build 46/47 Details!Sep 27, 2018
- Build 44/45 - Almost Ready for Launch!Sep 18, 2018
- Build 43: Portraits, Scenarios and New ObjectivesAug 15, 2018