Depth of Extinction Demo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Depth of Extinction is a retro RPG with a modern turn-based, tactical combat system. Recruit and lead your team on raids in undersea habitats containing all that remains of humanity. Find cover and attack enemies but be careful because every move is critical if you want to keep your team alive.
This demo allows you to try out the Depth of Extinction combat experience in a special mini-game our team designed.
- Recruit a squad of mercenaries
- Raid successfully to unlock upgrades, items and more
- Choose carefully, because any move can be the last for your character
- Tactical combat
- Voice acting
We will be releasing the full game in 2017 with many additional elements, including:
- Explore many different undersea habitats
- Fully interactive story with multiple endings and different ways to play
- Design your character using hundreds of customization options
- Meet colorful characters along the way and try to convince them to join your team
The full game "First Access" will be launching soon to a limited group of our mailing list subscribers. Sign Up!
|Published||222 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||203 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Character Customization, Pixel Art, Post-apocalyptic, Roguelike, Singleplayer, Survival, Turn-based Strategy, War|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files: