Depth of Extinction
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In a world rife with violence, rumors of killer machines have spread far and wide. As a number of factions emerge – violently vying for power – you become the sole defender of humanity’s last standing government. Only you can create the ultimate squad and save humanity!
Explore an emergent storyline filled with random encounters and turn-based tactical battles as you traverse an underwater world. With just yourself and your soldiers facing an unknown enemy, gear up and prepare to engage in combat at any any given moment – uncovering the deep storyline one battle at a time. Choose from 10 different classes, each with their own unique skill set, and give your soldiers a choice of more than 150 different weapons and armor to strike back at the enemy.
A word of warning, though: Depth of Extinction is not forgiving – and death is permanent.
Gather your troops and take part in intense turn-based tactical battles on humankind’s last stand against the unknown!
- Turn-based tactical battles
- Emergent storyline on randomly generated maps with random encounters
- Unlock 8 unique character classes
- Outfit your team with 115 different weapons, armor, and items
- Fight 25 unique enemies from 5 factions
Connect With Us
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 31, 2016|
|Genre||Role Playing, Survival|
|Made with||Unity, Tiled|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Horror, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Strategy RPG, Tactical RPG, Turn-based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Build 48 Preview: Balancing Update and Addressing Feedback76 days ago
- Launch Day and Build 46/47 Details!82 days ago
- Build 44/45 - Almost Ready for Launch!91 days ago
- Build 43: Portraits, Scenarios and New ObjectivesAug 15, 2018
- Build 43 Status UpdateJul 28, 2018
- Build 43 PreviewJun 29, 2018
- The End of First Access!Jun 08, 2018
- Build 42: The Wrecker and Warden are here! Plus the HUD got a facelift.May 21, 2018