Depth of Extinction
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Releasing 9/13/2018 on itch.io, Steam and GOG
You can Sign Up for our mailing list to be notified when the final game launches.
DOE is a tactical RPG with roguelike elements that features in-depth strategic gameplay and high replay value.
The oceans have reclaimed the Earth and you are the sole defender of humanity's last remaining government. Besieged on all sides by an overwhelming enemy, you must build the ultimate squad and lead them to victory. Level up your soldiers and equip them with the best gear -- but be sure to keep them safe because death is permanent!
- Emergent storyline on randomly generated maps with random encounters
- Unlock 10 unique character classes
- Outfit your team with more than 150 different weapons, armor, and items
- Fight 25 unique enemies from 5 factions
Depth of Extinction is kind of like XCOM but with fewer pixels and more submarines
I think this is going to be an incredible game when it’s finished. It’s already damn fun now!
What do you get when you cross FTL with X-com? My money!
Old Grizzled Gamers
Connect With Us
|Published||Oct 13, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 31, 2016|
|Genre||Role Playing, Survival|
|Made with||Unity, Tiled|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Horror, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Strategy RPG, Tactical RPG, Turn-based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam|
- Build 43: Portraits, Scenarios and New Objectives6 days ago
- Build 43 Status Update24 days ago
- Build 43 Preview53 days ago
- The End of First Access!74 days ago
- Build 42: The Wrecker and Warden are here! Plus the HUD got a facelift.92 days ago
- Build 42 Preview: Rebalancing, Items Updated and the WreckerMay 09, 2018
- Build 41 UpdateApr 23, 2018
- Build 41 - UX Improvements, Character Customization and More Loot!Apr 18, 2018