Depth of Extinction
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Releasing Sept 27, 2018
In a world rife with violence, rumors of killer machines have spread far and wide. As a number of factions emerge – violently vying for power – you become the sole defender of humanity’s last standing government. Only you can create the ultimate squad and save humanity!
Explore a deep storyline with random encounters as you traverse an underwater world. With just yourself and your soldiers facing an unknown enemy, gear up and prepare to engage in combat at any any given moment – uncovering the deep storyline one battle at a time. Choose from 10 different classes, each with their own unique skill set, and give your soldiers a choice of more than 150 different weapons and armor to strike back at the enemy.
A word of warning, though: Depth of Extinction is not forgiving – and death is permanent.
Gather your troops and take part in intense turn-based tactical battles on humankind’s last stand against the unknown!
- Emergent storyline on randomly generated maps with random encounters
- Unlock 8 unique character classes
- Outfit your team with 115 different weapons, armor, and items
- Fight 25 unique enemies from 5 factions
Depth of Extinction is kind of like XCOM but with fewer pixels and more submarines
I think this is going to be an incredible game when it’s finished. It’s already damn fun now!
What do you get when you cross FTL with X-com? My money!
Old Grizzled Gamers
Connect With Us
|Published||Oct 13, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 31, 2016|
|Genre||Role Playing, Survival|
|Made with||Unity, Tiled|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Horror, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Strategy RPG, Tactical RPG, Turn-based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam|
- Build 44/45 - Almost Ready for Launch!7 days ago
- Build 43: Portraits, Scenarios and New Objectives41 days ago
- Build 43 Status Update58 days ago
- Build 43 Preview87 days ago
- The End of First Access!Jun 08, 2018
- Build 42: The Wrecker and Warden are here! Plus the HUD got a facelift.May 21, 2018
- Build 42 Preview: Rebalancing, Items Updated and the WreckerMay 09, 2018
- Build 41 UpdateApr 23, 2018